About the Lung Health Checks
- If you qualify for a FREE NHS Lung Health Check, you will receive an invite letter through the post.
- This letter will have a date and time where one of our health advisors will call you for your lung health check which will take approximately 15 minutes. If this time is not suitable please call and our team will happily rearrange this to a more convenient time.
- firstname.lastname@example.org 01623 572500 (Mansfield)
- email@example.com 0115 896 3600 (Nottingham)
- During the telephone call you will be asked questions about your overall lung health, lifestyle, family and medical history.
- You may then be invited to have a lung CT scan. This checks for early signs of lung cancer and is called lung cancer screening.
- Scans take place on mobile vans in community locations so they are local and easy to get to.
Please see video opposite for more information.
Keeping you safe – Covid-19 Update
If you are unsure or do not want to attend because of concerns about coronavirus, please speak to the advisor about any concerns/questions you may have. Keeping you and staff safe whilst on-board the mobile unit is of paramount importance and control measures, such as PPE and social distancing, have been put in place to reduce any risk from your attendance.